Holding true to our heritage, each Golden Bear leather jacket is still cut by hand, from individually selected skins; using only a blade, a pattern piece and an eye for detail, the same as we have for almost 100 years.
Continuing with our traditional styling, our Trucker jacket is constructed with a snap front. Two chest pockets with flaps & snap closure, single besom lower slash pockets and snap cuff closure. Classic top-stitching at the front and zig-zag top-stitching at the front placket. The jacket is produced in a modified fit, trimmer in the chest, shoulder and muscle to achieve the perfect contemporary fit for the modern man.
- Medium Brown distressed Cowhide Leather
- Charcoal Wool Body Lining
- Slate Grey Satin Acetate Sleeve Lining
- Antique Nickel snaps
- Contemporary Fit (modern trimmer fit)
- Proudly made in San Francisco, CA USA